How to try the latest Android public repository: codename Cupcake
1. Download and install the Android SDK found here.
2. Download this zip containing new latest Android images:
- android_images_sdk1.5.zip (28Mb)
3. Unpack files to a temporary location.
4. Backup the folder <android-sdk-folder>/tools/lib/images (<android-sdk-folder> is the Android SDK installation folder)
5. Replace the files ramdisk.img, system.img and userdata.img in <android-sdk-folder>/tools/lib/images with the files unpacked from the zip in step 3.
6. Start the emulator and wait.
|And if you don’t want to try this HACK, just watch the posted Screencast detailing the main new features of Cupcake|