Working antispam v1.1 package!
We lost, Colin (http://espresso.ts.uvic.ca/ from Canada) and I nearly one week on securityimages….
The package was installing fine on windows powered machine, but refuse to install fully on #Linux kernel. I made it work by simply removing all space character in the XML deployment descriptor of #Joomla/Mambo. I will give me more time to find a better solution…
Project administrator at Mamboforge (Mambo CMS discontinued)
- http://log4php4mambo.mamboforge.net (PHP – GPL) Log4PHP for Mambo – consistent and quality logging framework in a core component
- http://hashcash.mamboforge.net (PHP – GPL) a framework using cryptographic techniques to protect posting form
Project administrator at #Joomlaforge (Joomla CMS):
- http://developer.joomla.org/sf/projects/com_securityimages (PHP – GPL) a framework for generating CAPTCHA and protecting posting forms from spammers
- http://developer.joomla.org/sf/projects/com_hashcash (PHP – GPL) a framework using cryptographic techniques and protecting posting forms from spammers
- http://developer.joomla.org/sf/projects/com_bayesianspamfiltering (PHP – GPL) a framework using statistical techniques and protecting posting forms from spammers
- http://developer.joomla.org/sf/projects/com_log4php (PHP – GPL) the famous log4j converted to PHP packed in a component
- http://developer.joomla.org/sf/projects/com_akocommentplus (PHP – GPL) a modified version of a commenting system (Akocomment from Arthur Konze) using framework 1 and/or 2 and/or 3 and/or
- http://developer.joomla.org/sf/projects/com_akobookplus (PHP – GPL) a modified version of a guestbook system (Akocbook from Arthur Konze) using framework 1 and/or 2 and/or 3 and/or 4
I will commit as soon as possible the code there and do a version which can be downloaded.
(I opt for Joomla since Mambo developer have decided to stop Mambo development and continue with Joomla. I want to follow GPL convinced people 🙂 )
A big thanks to Colin for the time he invested in testing and support my bad english 😉