Cédric Walter | Oct 8, 2020 | 0
The code is getting better at each release…but may have encounter some regressions. So Your feedback is welcomed
- NEW: use the project xajax-joomla.org which let you run multiple XAJAX modules or components (1)
- BUG: encoding problem should be defacto solve as XAJAX now use #Joomla encoding
- NEW: Version able to run on hardened PHP server: Register globall OFF (php.ini) + SAFE_MODE On (php.ini) + RG_EMULATION = 0 (Joomla globals.php). Should solve different issues like "You are trying to hack me"
- BUG: User homepage was not saved or displayed
- NEW: Better CSS support (see OpenCommentUpdaterA)
- NEW: code refactored and enhance compatibility during sanitization of inputs (mysql_real_escape_string was not existing on all host) see OpenCommentSanitizer
- BUG: minor translations problem.
- NEW: german translations credits
Note: You MUST install the Mambot mambot_xajax4joomla.plugin.zip and activate it prior the installation of OpenComment. That may still disturb others components which prefer to include XAJAX by themselves…
Next version (3.0.21) will have
- Correct all new bugs
- Administration functions (delete then edit)
- Report abuse button
Security Images 4.0.0 will follow hopefully tommorrow evening.