A minor release because a lot of thing need to be done behind the scene….
- NEW: AJAX Encoding can be freely defined by user. This is a temporary solution, ideally it must be read from #Joomla Language file.
- BUG: the "write comment only visible for first article" is solved.
- BUG: fully translated Administrator panel and localized in English.php. File now contains 370 keys
- PENDING prio1: Ajax problem still persist that it did not work with Jim IM and whosonlineext modules. it will be soon mandatory to install and publish a Mambot before using OpenComment. Ive tried to use it, but it does not currently work. The encoding problem should solve itself, because the mambot will use your #Joomla! encoding.
- PENDING prio2: Add a mode feedback, telling the user if he is replying or submitting a new comment.
- PENDING prio1: putting presentation layer in PatTemplate file (Priority 2 but needed for speeding output as code is a mess and doing too much string concatenations)
Download at #Joomla developer forge or in my download section.