Cédric Walter | Oct 8, 2020 | 0
Module Jetbrains Teamcity for Joomla!
Teamcity is a distributed build management and Continuous Integration system that allows your team to run and monitor your software building process while improving team communication, productivity and the integration of changes.
This extension displays the status of your TeamCity continuous integration builds. TeamCity REST API is extremely rich, and I did made some choice concerning the ouput. Feel free to provide and send me ideas how I can improve the layout or by adding new functionalities!
The right picture also show how build status is represented with different colors (can be changed in CSS file):
- green: last build was successful
- red: last build failed
- orange: last build has warning
- gray: never build yet!
- yellow: notice
- Native #Joomla! 1.5 module,
- CSS driven output (media/mod_teamcity/css/teamcity.css)
- Code produced is XHTML 1.0 Strict,
- Full module caching for better performances
- Tested in the following browser Firefox, Opera, Chrome, IE 8
- Approved at #Joomla Extension JED, NOT YET BUT PENDING
- GPL v3.0,
- Non commercial.
- Only tested with Teamcity 5