Cédric Walter | Oct 8, 2020 | 0
- ??? I am aware of a "Division by Zero" exception on 2 hostname. While I can not explain it, I am still inverstigating on it.Contact me if You have this problem.
As usual it work locally (WinXP) and on www.waltercedric.com (Linux SuSE)
- NEW: Add more css type from 1 to 40 for having more size in tagcloud, add a normalize() CSS name method in class superCloudEngine
- BUG: CSS editor was always editing the same css: joomlacoud an not the one choosen by user.
- BUG: Change default title in english.php instead of "TagCloud of www.waltercedric.com" replaced with "Please edit this Title in Edit General Language"
- BUG: Blacklist dictionnary was always going to the english version not to your local if it exist.
- NEW: Use 3 cache directory, one for component, one for module, one for mambot, so you can empty cache of one of these without loosing others data
- NEW: Add a manual oh how to link component to a menu entry
- NEW: Module detect if component is installed or not and warn user instead of crashing.
- NEW: Add creation date and next refresh date at the end of tagcloud -> can be switch off by setStatisctics=false
- NEW: Format of creation date can be choosen by user
- TODO: Need a CSS specialist to create great CSS !
- TODO: Relationship plugin not available/working on it
- TODO:: propose Google adSense search as option when user click on a tag