The #Joomla Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of #Joomla 1.5.7 [Wovusani].
This is a security release and contains a number of bug fixes, improvements as well as security fixes.
It is strongly recommended that users immediately upgrade. It has been nearly four weeks since
Joomla 1.5.6 was released on August 12, 2008. The Development Working Group’s goal is to continue
to provide regular, frequent updates to the #Joomla community.
|Since #Joomla 1.5.7 is released…Here are the new patches for SecurityImages 5.0.0
- Allow login views, login modules, register, lost password, lost user account and contact section to be
protected by SecurityImages
- Are for #Joomla! 1.5.7 only and SecurityImages 5.0.0Beta3 or later
- 14 files has been altered, mostly views, and com_contact/com_user controller, click on picture below
for more details
- Download file Joomla_1.5.7-Stable-Full_PackageForSecurityImages5.0.0_v01.00.00.zip (33kB) and
overwrite file on your server
- Go to #Joomla! control panel and HIT at least SAVE config once, this will add a new boolean value
(true or false) in #Joomla! configuration for using SecurityImages.
The version manager page has been updated as well, enjoy 😉