Cédric Walter | Oct 8, 2020 | 0
The #Joomla! community is pleased to announce the immediate availability of #Joomla! 1.5.6 [Vusani].
This is a quick turnaround security release to address a high level security issue and it is
recommended all users upgrade immediately.
For more information about this exploit, click here to visit the #Joomla Security Blog.
Since #Joomla 1.5.6 is released…Here are the new patches for SecurityImages 5.0.0
- Allow login views, login modules, register, lost password, lost user account and contact section to be
protected by SecurityImages
- Are for #Joomla! 1.5.6 only and SecurityImages 5.0.0Beta3 or later
- 14 files has been altered, mostly views, and com_contact/com_user controller, click on picture below
for more details
- Download file Joomla_1.5.6-Stable-Full_PackageForSecurityImages5.0.0_v01.00.00.zip (33kB) and
overwrite file on your server
- Go to #Joomla! control panel and HIT at least SAVE config once, this will add a new boolean value
(true or false) in #Joomla! configuration for using SecurityImages
Note there is no differences between the SecurityImages patches
- Joomla_1.5.6-Stable-Full_PackageForSecurityImages5.0.0.zip and
Joomla! team did not change the same files as my patches