The #Joomla! community is pleased to announce the immediate availability of #Joomla! 1.5.5 [Mamni]. This
is a quick turnaround release to address the Duplicate Title error from 1.5.4 . This release also contains
important SEF URL improvements and fixes for com_content in addition to a number of bug fixes and
improvements. It has been nearly three weeks since Joomla! 1.5.4 was released on July 8, 2008.
The Development Working Group ‘s goal is to continue to provide regular, frequent updates to the #Joomla! community.
Since #Joomla 1.5.5 is released…Here are the new patches for SecurityImages 5.0.0
- Allow login views, login modules, register, lost password, lost user account and contact section to be protected by SecurityImages
- Are for #Joomla! 1.5.5 only and SecurityImages 5.0.0Beta3 or later
- 14 files has been altered, mostly views, and com_contact/com_user controller, click on picture below for more details
- Download file Joomla_1.5.5-Stable-Full_PackageForSecurityImages5.0.0_v01.00.00.zip (33kB) and overwrite file on your server
- Go to #Joomla! control panel and HIT at least SAVE config once, this will add a new boolean value (true or false) in #Joomla! configuration
for using SecurityImages