The #Joomla! community is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Joomla! 1.5.3 [Vahi].
This release is earlier than scheduled in order to correct a database name validation error introduced
in 1.5.2. It has been a month since #Joomla! 1.5.2 was released on March 23, 2008.
The goal is to provide regular, frequent updates to the #Joomla! end user community containing the
latest bug fixes and minor enhancements.
Since #Joomla 1.5.3 is released…Here are the new patches for SecurityImages 5.0.0
- Allow login views, login modules, register, lost password, lost user account and contact section to be protected by SecurityImages
- Are for #Joomla! 1.5.3 only and SecurityImages 5.0.0Beta3 or later
- 14 files has been altered, mostly views, and com_contact/com_user controller, click on picture below for more details
- Download file Joomla_1.5.3-Stable-Full_PackageForSecurityImages5.0.0_v01.00.00.zip (33kB) and overwrite file on your server
- Go to #Joomla! control panel and HIT at least SAVE configuration once, this will add a new boolean value (true or false) in #Joomla! configuration
for using SecurityImages