Cédric Walter | Oct 8, 2020 | 0
Joomla component troubleshooting
Do not contact me directly, this component is used worldwide and I can not help personally all people.
If some problems arise
- It may be a Bug, so first consult the tracker at #Joomla Forge to see if this issue is known or the official forums at forums.waltercedric.com. (using the search function).
- If your issue is not a previous or existing Bug, check if you have the latest version running, if not upgrade to the latest, otherwise enter a new Bug into the tracker.
- If You still want to report a new bug, Please try to be as descriptive as possible: URL of your site, PHP info as a dump, any error messages if available, screenshots. You can enter a new bug in English, German or French, I can’t read any other languages sorry.
- Check also in my WIKI for the latest online documentation.
- Do yourself a favor, use Google, try to copy your error message or summarize your issue in keyword and append the name of my component and part of the error message.
- There is a lot of valuable people on forums, who may be able to help You, and give their free time back to the community. For the same reason, if You successfully solve Your problem, do not keep this knowledge and publish it! As soon as it is on Internet, Google will index it for the benefit of the community so comment your experience:
- On any Internet page
- On a blog
- My forums or any other forums
- My Wiki or any other Wiki.
- Or send me a report (can be a private message in the forum, a skype chat)
- Most of the time, the problems come from the configuration of the server… libraries are missing in PHP, security settings, file user rights …
- I do a lot of software bugs like other developers, while I still do not accept it, it is a reality I can’t change…but I always try to do my best and I will correct issues as fast as possible
If you still do not get my components working, or found help in a reasonable delay, send me: URL, login and password for your administrator panel, so I can check if everything is right (I need to be super admin to install remove my components!)
|Best friend||Official Homepage||Official download|
|Official Wiki||Official Forums||Official Bug tracker|