Only for SecurityImages 5.1.x and #Joomla 1.5.26, download HERE
- Allow login views, login modules, register, lost password, lost user account and contact section to be
protected by SecurityImages
- Are for #Joomla! 1.5.26 only and SecurityImages 5.1.x or later
- 14 files has been altered, mostly views, and com_contact/com_user controller, click on picture below
for more details
- Download file #Joomla_1.5.26-Stable-Full_PackageForSecurityImages5.1.x_v01.03.00.zip (33kB) and
overwrite file on your server
Go to #Joomla! control panel and HIT at least SAVE configuration once, this will add a new boolean value
(true or false) in #Joomla! configuration for using SecurityImages.
Note that there are two versions of #Joomla! available, Joomla 1.5 is end of life! consider updating your #Joomla 1.5 to
- Joomla 2.5 is the current, long term release intended for most websites.
- Joomla 3.0 is the newest version recommended for developers and early adopters.
Joomla 2.5 is the best choice if you’d like to incorporate extensions and templates that already exist in the #Joomla community. More extensions and templates will be available for 3.0 over time. Read the entire FAQ section below to learn more about which version of #Joomla may be right for you.