Joomla! 1.0.9 is now available at www.joomla.org
It is strongly recommended to upgrade to this version. 1.0.9 contains the following changes:
- 12 Low Level Security Fixes
- 160+ General bug fixes
- Several Performance enhancements
And one business day after (Ive done my homework), I release:
Joomla 1.0.9 support for SecurityImages
these files are from the 1.0.9 distributions plus all changes required to support securityimages in
- com_contact "The contact Us section"
- com_login for the login module
- com_registration all registration functions
1. this is a FTP patch!
2. There is now way to deactivate securityimages in com_contact (other than deactivating securityimages sitewide)
Do yourself a favor use the latest securityimages version 3.0.5 🙂
Files are available at #Joomla forge in file release and at www.waltercedric.com