Joomla! 1.0.10 is now available at www.joomla.org
All existing #Joomla! users MUST UPGRADE to this version, due to several High Level vulnerabilities that affect ALL Previous versions of #Joomla!
1.0.10 contains the following important security fixes:
- 03 High Level Security Fixes
- 01 Medium Level Security Fixes
- 05 Low Level security
- 40+ General bug fixes
And one business day after (Ive done my homework), I release:
Joomla 1.0.10 support for SecurityImages
these files are from the 1.0.10 distributions plus all changes required to support securityimages in
- com_contact "The contact Us section"
- com_login for the login module
- com_registration all registration functions
1. this is a FTP patch!
2. There is now way to deactivate securityimages in com_contact (other than deactivating securityimages sitewide)
Do yourself a favor use the latest securityimages version 3.0.5 🙂
Files are available at #Joomla forge in file release and or in my download section.