Cédric Walter | Oct 8, 2020 | 0
Failed opening required PHPUnit/TextUI/TestRunner.php in Maven For PHP
This issue has turn me upside down a long time. In fact in the official Google Group http://groups.google.de/group/maven-for-php/ I was not the only one to have this issue.
I did try the following, and it is always good to check first
- Checking PHP version,
- Starting #Maven with -X for having more debug information
- Testing it in Eclipse + M2Eclipse on windows, was working there,
- Comparing calculated PHP include path on Windows and #Linux: they were identical in this case
Only my #Linux box was not working. . .(http://teamcity.waltercedric.com)
After that I did materialize the eclipse project of #maven-php-plugin and even built a custom version that I’ve deployed without any effort to my Artifactory (http://maven.waltercedric.com)
And what is the solution?
it my server configuration and paranoia 🙂
open your php.ini, ideally the right one, don’t put your server at risks: You may have many under #Linux, especially if you use plesk or cpanel
- cli at /etc/php5/cli/php.ini
- apache2, /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
- fastcgi at /etc/php5/fastcgi/php.ini
location most of the time
and add the directory where your build server make a checkout…
; open_basedir, if set, limits all file operations to the defined directory ; and below. This directive makes most sense if used in a per-directory ; or per-virtualhost web server configuration file. This directive is ; *NOT* affected by whether Safe Mode is turned On or Off. open_basedir = /www/vhosts:/tmp:/xxxx/yyyy/
Next step is to put #Joomla! 1.6 and all their PHPUnit tests a run along with Selenium. May also need to patch #Maven for PHP to better support Tests reporting like Surefire.