Cédric Walter | Oct 8, 2020 | 0
demo site renewed
The demo site at demo.waltercedric.com has been refreshed with the latest stable version
- securityimages 3.0.7 (solve a severe security issue in 3.0.5)
- hashcash 1.2.2 (solve a severe security issue in 1.2.1)
- joomlacloud 1.0.2
- run with #Joomla 1.0.10
In the development queue, I have new versions of my components:
Securityimages version 4.0.0 which allow many captcha on the same page a I have introduce a notion of package visibility. I’ve add a new plugin: supersmall which is foreseen for all modules, or components where space is an issue. the code is stable enough to be in a version
Joomlacloud version 1.1.0 has a lot of new features:
- Can now lowercase all words if desired, so CeDRIC = CeDRIC = Cedric in order to avoid duplicate entry in cloud.
- Can search across MetaTag, configurable through the admin panel, this settings can be finely change at the module, component, mambot level.
- Real factories Classes, user can now choose a default limiter, scanner, analyze But components, mambots, modules may force another classes type at runtime.
- A better admin panel.
- An English dictionary of all dummy words You would not want to see in the list of words. (now XXX words instead of only 38 in previous version)
Opencomment 3.0.0beta1 has been protected against replaying attack, mass attack and injection of parameters. Installer has to be debugged…
Virtuemart patches are also developed for using securityimages…
All components above will be deployed on the demo site soon…