Cédric Walter | Oct 8, 2020 | 0
Search And Replace Within Zip Files with Regular Expressions
There is a lot of shareware and freeware (jEdit, Notepad++) to do complex search and replacement in files but none is supporting these kind of operations in zip files spread across many subdirectories. Luckily Oxygen Editor can
- Do case sensitive or insensitive searches,
- Search and replace across multiple files in multiple subdirectories,
- Search and replace also in ZIP files,
- Advanced regular expression search/replace,
- Is free to evaluate for 30 days!
Use the Menu "Find" and select "Replace in Files" or use the shortcut CTRL+SHIFT+H
Oxygen can also create backup of every changed zip files, as xxxxxxx.zip.bak as shown in the picture above.