Cédric Walter | Oct 8, 2020 | 0
Free WEB 2.0 Free alternative to MINDMAP
With Mindmapping you can
- Keep track of projects, including subtasks, state of subtasks and time recording, moving items as they evolve.
- Project workplace, including links to necessary files, executables, source of information and of course information
- Keeping a collection of small or middle sized notes with links on some area which expands as needed. Such a collection of notes is sometimes called knowledge base.
- Essay writing and brainstorming, using colors to show which essays are open, completed, not yet started…
- Wikipedia as an extensive article available here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
|MindMeister supports all the standard features of a classic mind mapping tool –|