The ultimate graphing calculator for surveying, engineering, math and science professionals and students is even better. The new HP 50g graphing calculator features an SD card slot with formatting functions, RPN~, Algebraic and Textbook data entry, the largest high-contrast screen with more usable space than ever, serial port and USB and connectivity. Plus, HP Solve, structured programming and Computer Algebra System (CAS).
This calculator is also having the MetaKernel build in and the picture I did pixel by pixel on 20th march 1998 signed “CW” in the bottom left corner when you cold start it (ON-C no data loss, just a software reset). This work with any HP50g including emulators since the image is in the rom.
- Massive 2.5MB total memory—512KB RAM plus 2MB flash ROM for performing future upgrades
- Equation library and 2300+ built-in functions—ideal for both professionals and students
- FREE USB connectivity kit with USB cable, connectivity software and pouch included
- Choose RPN, Textbook and Algebraic entry and customize data with four font sizes and styles
- Enhanced HP keypad with re-definable keyboard and menu keys allows for reduced keying errors
- HP Solve application allows you to type and store an equation then use to solve any variable
- Easily perform complex arithmetic and calculus functions with advanced Computer Algebra System (CAS)
- New powerful SD card slot allows you to format your card right in the calculator and expand memory
- Calculate advanced expressions and view solutions in 2- or 3-D graphical representation
see HP Product