Joomla! is one of the most powerful Open Source Content Management Systems on the planet. It is used all over the world for everything from simple websites to complex corporate applications. Joomla! is easy to install, simple to manage, and reliable. Joomla is a free and open source content management system (CMS) for publishing content on the World Wide Web and intranets and a model–view–controller (MVC) Web application framework that can also be used independently.
Joomla 1.5 Article Count: 65
Joomla 1.5 was released on January 22, 2008. The latest release of this version was 1.5.26 on March 27, 2012.
This version was the first to attain long-term support (LTS). LTS versions are released each three major or minor releases and are supported until three months after the next LTS version is released.
Since April 2012: Joomla 1.5 has reached end-of-life. Reasons for the Move:
- Security. Older extensions are often built using older and potentially unsafe coding methods.
- Support. 1.5 has a large number of older and unsupported extensions.
- End-of-life. Joomla 1.5 won't be maintained after the April end-of-life date, so it is a logical step to also stop supporting 1.5 extensions.
- Focus. Allow Joomla developers to concentrate on developing for the current Joomla 2.5 version and also for 3.0.
Joomla 1.6 Article Count: 14
Joomla 1.6 is the next generation of Joomla, the most popular Open Source Content Management System in the world. The broad goals of Joomla 1.6 are to:
- implement an expanded access control system;
- implement a nested categories solution;
- add admin interface improvements
- standardise the way extensions are built using the MVC framework.
Joomla 1.6 was released on January 10, 2011 and reach end of life in 2011-08-19
Joomla 1.7 Article Count: 9
Joomla 1.7 was released on July 19, 2011, six months after 1.6.0. This version adds enhanced security and improved migration tools and has reach End Of Life in 2012-02-24
Patches Article Count: 1
Security Article Count: 2
Continuous Build Article Count: 9
BloggX Article Count: 1
mosSociable Article Count: 5
Social bookmarking sites generally organize their content using tags. Social bookmarking sites are an increasingly popular way to locate, classify, rank, and share Internet resources through the practice of tagging and inferences drawn from grouping and analysis of tags.
This mambot allow user to add your articles to the most famous bookmarking sites easier.
First Help Article Count: 1
News Article Count: 37
PHP Article Count: 6
Development Article Count: 9
How To Article Count: 16
SolarJoomla Article Count: 1
Mambo Article Count: 0
Joomla! is one of the most powerful Open Source Content Management Systems on the planet. It is used all over the world for everything from simple websites to complex corporate applications. Joomla! is easy to install, simple to manage, and reliable.
previously known as
Mambo Open Source is one of the finest Open Source Web Content Management Systems available today. Mambo Open Source makes communicating and publishing via the Web easy.
Components Article Count: 11
News Article Count: 16
Security Article Count: 4
com_securityimages Article Count: 16
com_log4php Article Count: 3
- Configuration through xml and properties file (same structure as log4j).
- File, RollingFile, DailyFile, Echo, Console, Mail, PEAR::Db, PHP error, Syslog or NT events and Socket appenders.
- Simple, TTCC, Pattern, Html and Xml Layouts.
- Nested (NDC) and Mapped (MDC) Diagnostic Contexts.
- Switchable internal debug.
Mambots Article Count: 1
com_hashcash Article Count: 5
This also do not allow robot to easily sumbit code without parsing Your HTML page before...
Templates Article Count: 1
Development Article Count: 16
com_bayesianSpamFiltering Article Count: 2
Extensions Article Count: 0
com_joomlacloud Article Count: 9
| ||A tag cloud (more traditionally known as a weighted list in the field of visual design) is a visual depiction of content tags used on a website. Often, more frequently used tags are depicted in a larger font or otherwise emphasized, while the displayed order is generally alphabetical. Thus both finding a tag by alphabet and by popularity is possible. Selecting a single tag within a tag cloud will generally lead to a collection of items that are associated with that tag. from WikiPedia|
mod_rssfriends Article Count: 1
com_minify Article Count: 3
com_opencomment Article Count: 31
OpenComment is a Joomla Component thatallows you to accept and moderate comments from the visitors and readers of your site.
AkobookPlus Article Count: 8
i've enhanced the first version of AkoBook to support the major antispam solutions:
- Securityimages: captcha (user interaction needed)
- Hashcash: cryptographic challenges (transparent for the user)
- Akismet: webservices oracle osrting out spams from relevant entries (transparent for the user)
Askimet4Joomla Article Count: 4
com_akocommentPlus Article Count: 1
SecurityImages Article Count: 67
SecurityImages was originally created for Mambo, I've decide to develop only with Joomla in mind...