| A tag cloud (more traditionally known as a weighted list in the field of visual design) is a visual depiction of content tags used on a website. Often, more frequently used tags are depicted in a larger font or otherwise emphasized, while the displayed order is generally alphabetical. Thus both finding a tag by alphabet and by popularity is possible. Selecting a single tag within a tag cloud will generally lead to a collection of items that are associated with that tag. from WikiPedia |
The module RSS friends (mod_rssfriends) give the opportunity to Your visitors to add Your RSS to the most popular RSS socialnet.....
| || |
OpenComment is a Joomla Component thatallows you to accept and moderate comments from the visitors and readers of your site.
They can leave their name, email address and website address as well as rating your article and leaving a comment. It has a lot of Exciting features for a commenting system:
- AJAX, for responsiveness and limiting bandwidth usage
- Rating mechanism and threshold filtering,
- Comments sorting and searching
- User alert,
- Anti spamming plugins support, automoderation,
- Smilies pack themes
- More than 60 settings in admin panel
- Fully i18N
- build with security in mind
- GNU/GPL licence!
was one of the first guestbook solutions for Joomla/Mambo. It comes with a lot features like support for user votes, locations and all major pagers. It has been translated into many different languages and is currently the most used guestbook for Joomla/Mambo.
i've enhanced the first version of AkoBook to support the major antispam solutions:
- Securityimages: captcha (user interaction needed)
- Hashcash: cryptographic challenges (transparent for the user)
- Akismet: webservices oracle osrting out spams from relevant entries (transparent for the user)
Automattic Kismet (Akismet
for short) is a collaborative effort to make comment and trackback spam a non-issue and restore innocence to blogging, so you never have to worry about spam again
. read more at http://akismet.com/
SecurityImages was originally created for Mambo, I've decide to develop only with Joomla in mind...