I also wrote:
- A mambot: joomlacloudbot.php which is activated onContent and scan scan onDemandyour articles, site.
- A module mod_joomlacloud.php displaying onDemand a site wide tag cloud or only a section, category, item
- It will be out when it is ready!
- I am doing this on my spare
- The principle of tagCloud is quite easy, can be done in 20 lines of php BUT I wrote my component by keeping in mind the word extensibility!
- Analyser classes are responsible for tokenizing text using different strategies, removing certain words based on dictionary, words length too small...etc
- Scanner classes are responsible for giving back a subset of data of your site
- Limiter classes are cutting the collection of tokenized words, for example you only want the tag cloud of the most 100 words, or only the least used words or ...
- Cache classes are storing TagCloud result in Database for efficiency, but using file datastore is also possible, or no cache
- Engine classes are of 3 Types:
- SuperCloudEngine is giving some basic functionalities for creating a TagCloud
- PluginsCloudEngine can customized the way links are created in the cloud
- LazyCloudEngine is using a PluginsCloudEngine and a ... cache for efficiency, creating cloud onDemand and saving them to database
Right now, what is still open:
- Testing administrator panel, I assume it is 70% correct
- Testing installer -> only boring, modifying XML by hand
- Testing module and mambots, maybe some more code to write
For a planning point of view, I will deliver first JoomlaCloud since it has never been released in the wild, then finishing migration of OpenComment to Joomla 1.1 API