- Boot Xbox with the original hard disk,
- With FTP save everything from C: and E:: on your local PC, If you want to reuse this old disk (8Gb of free space), do not forget with SlaYer's EvoX Auto-Installer v2.5FINAL.iso to unlock the harddisk before removing it from the XBOX otherwise it is unusable.
- Install the new hard disk in the case,
- Using the CD which contains with the CD containing SlaYer's EvoX Auto-Installer v2.5FINAL.iso ,boot the Xbox and choose "Initialize new disk",
- Restart the Xbox without any CD after completion,
- Using FTP, copy everything back to C: and E:
Media Center with XBMC
Page 12 of 2011. Install a bigger harddrive