I work nearly 2 days for the installation of my first home cinema. It is far away to be finished (cables are not all in place, receiver and subwoofer have been ordered)
The video part:
- DA-LITE tensioned Cosmopolitan Electrol 165x295 cm (16:9 HDTV) surface Da-Mat, 47kg
- Panasonic PT 900 AE, a true LCD HDTV 720p with 5000:1 and 1000 lumens from 2005 to 2008
- Sanyo PLV-Z2000 1080p Home Theater Projector LCD with 15,000:1 and 1200 lumens since 2008.
The Sound setup:
- 2 Front speakers Canton Ergo DC 609 170/320 Watts.
- 2 rear speakers Canton Ergo DC 609 110/170 Watts.
- 1 front speaker Canton Ergo 605CM 110/160 Watts.
- 2 left/right Canton Ergo 601 60/100 Watts.
- Subwoofer Canton Ergo AS 650 SC 200/350 Watts.
In a 7:1 THX Select 2 Setup powered by a Onkyo TX SR804E 170 Watts per channel (into 6 Ohms)