- Multiple levels of environmental interaction, with humans and objects; sight, sound and touch senses.
- Humanoid body movements, including bending sitting and standing, lying down and getting up, waving, martial arts...
- A color vision system: recognize colors and skin tones; which wil help him interacts with objects and people.
- IR vision: detects and avoids obstacles and table edges; tracks moving objects.
- Speech: through the controller or after detection of sensors
- "Laser" tracking technology: follows a path traced on the ground.
- New Precision gripping hands, articulated fingers.
- Stereo sound system and possibility to program reaction to sounds detection.
- Realistic 2-axis turning head with animated LED eyes.
- Interacts with, and can controls, 2 others robots: Robopet and Roboraptor
- Sleep and auto-shut off functions.
- 100 pre-strore functions.
- 4 demo modes and 4 programming modes.
- Controller or direct, positional programming.
- Remote control and autonomous behavior modes.
Robosapiens 2 available in sept. 2005?
List of functionnalities:
Wowwee Robotics has a nice booth set up here at the Sands Convention Center with all kinds of new robotic goodies. Three new robots are debuting this year: the P.E.A. BOT, the RS Media, and the Roboreptile.Read more here …
4974 Days ago
Bigger picture of the robosapiens 2 and its box have surfaced on the internet: Go HEREThe best hacking site about the robosapiens are definitively:www.evosapien.comhttp://robosapien.tk/ …
5202 Days ago
You can see HERE some floor cleaning and sweeping robots And HERE some robots that can take care of the lawn In the biggest category, do not forget to look also at the giant forest-walking spider robot by John Deere. …
5246 Days ago
Robotic physicist Mark Tilden has release its second version of robotsapiens (price tag around 200$). It can now control 2 others robot (Robotpet and Roboraptor), can follow a laser line, recognize with his color camera persons and environment... Official Homepage Woowee Pictures of the prototype on Solarbotics.net Robosapiens ($200) PcMag Engadget Typepad Onrobo Robopet ($70) PcMag Roboraptor ($100) PcMag Soon someone will have to enter the 3 robotics laws in their silicon brain for sure: A robot may not injure …
5335 Days ago