My trip in Australia is finished...
- 3'200 km driven in 3 cars (around Tasmania and Adelaide), that mean more than 30 hours in a car
- 4'000 km in bus, or 40 hours at leat doing daily or 2 days tours
- 10'950 km with 8 internal flights (Sydney -> Melbourne, Adelaide -> Sydney, Sydney -> Hobart, Hobart -> Sydney, Sydney ->Alice springs, Alice springs -> Darwin, Darwin -> Cairns, Cairns -> Sydney)
- 32'026 km with 4 international flights across oceans and countries (Frankfurt <-> Singapore <-> Sydney), was 14 hours in the latest Airbus A380 and 26 hours in a Boeing 777-300ER
- 800 km by train (Zürich - Basel - Frankfurt airport - Basel - Zürich)
- 1528 pictures taken at 12 Mpixels with my Canon G9
- 76Gb of AVCHD video taken at 1080i (1038 clips) with my Sony SR8
- 600 kb of GPS metadata
and I am VERY tired...