Cédric Walter | Oct 8, 2020 | 0
Phoenix RC model flight simulation
Phoenix RC Flight Simulators are realistic flight simulator that will teach you how to fly an RC helicopter and airplanes, without the expense of crashing the real thing while you learn. Phoenix is available in a version with a real RC transmitter, or in a version where you use your own transmitter.
Phoenix RC packaging contains the installation CD and USB dongle interface. Futaba adapter has to be acquire separately.
Current Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista*
- Microsoft DirectX9c or higher
- 1GHz 100% Pentium III/4 or AMD Athlon/64 compatible processor
- Geforce 4200/ATI 9600 with 128MB
- 100% DirectX compatible soundcard (optional)
- 256MB RAM
- 750MB free disk space
- CD-ROM/DVD (for install)
- Free USB 1.1/2.0 port