My MS Hornet 2
Modellsport Hornet 2
right out the box
slowly assembling, click read more below
|Ms Modellsport Hornet 2||bought 130â¬ on www.ebay.com|
|Gyro:||CSM 400 **|
|RX:||Rx 600 FM 41Mhz|
|Pitch/Roll/Nick-Servo:||Hitec HS55 **|
|Tail-Servo:||Hitec HS55 **|
|Battery:||2000H3S 2000mAh LiPo Pack 3s Kokam |
bought 213â¬ with charger on http://www.rc-lipo.de/.
battery are expensive but can be reused for my Draganflyer 4 rotor helicopter
|Blades:||Carbon blade *|
* Fully upgrade rotor head (including swahsplatte + anti rotation arm ) bought 140â¬ with carbon blades (value $229 without blades)
|Motor:||Hacker 20-22S brushless + controller **|
|Number of Crash:||0|
Do you need so much upgrades? certainly not! I would say that the carbon frame, the tail gear case, the swashplate, the tail rudder mount are a must. Prices are going down with the new H2 clone (Dragonfly), moreover I aquire a lot of parts on ebay….
|The Hitec HS-55 continues the Hitec tradition of affordable performance. Featuring precision components that have been engineered to provide long lasting trouble free service. The HS-55 is the perfect choice for any micro application from indoor R/C and hand launch gliders, to ultra small electric Park and Yard flyers, Speed 400 and 1/2A powered aircraft.|
Dimensions: 23 x 12 x 24 mm
|**||Complete plastic head CP 43.13â¬|
Boom & tail assembly 45â¬
Hornet 2 main frame 25.06â¬
Complete CP metal head upgrade 152â¬
on www.ebay.com by lilly2525 (1527)
Less expensives rotor blades!
Rotor blades are way to overpriced for that kind of heli, and cost as much as 30 size blades and sometimes more!!!! crazy I list here the less expensives, I encourage You to discuss this on forums or contact me if you find a better source.
- W Blades >>> Symmetrical <<< MS CP Hornet, Piccolo Pro, Dragonfly Tandem Hummingbird Elite CP Main Blades $27.49
LIPO voltage monitor
- MicroHeli was the first builder of upgrades for micorheli and his parts show better engineering than the others
- HeliHobby also sell a full range of tuning parts
- http://lipoly.co.uk/ …….Cutting Edge …..No Compromise ….High Precision…. Top Quality….Products…