Cédric Walter | Oct 8, 2020 | 0
If your heli do not have enough power….
Normally newbies never complains about this… try in order (first item are costing nothing, last solution is the most expensive):
- Adjust your pitch curves (too much Â° pitch asked ?),
- Adjust your throttle curves,
- Add more nitromethan, try 15% then 30%, but be careful of the fuel price and lifetime of engine!
- Switch for an exhaust pipe, (Hatori…) +5 to +7% increase
- Use smaller blade, (505mm instead of 550 mm),
- Change for a better motor, (OS46 or OS50 instead of 30”size)
For more basics advices, search for FAQs on internet, a lot of documents has been already written…..