Cédric Walter | May 23, 2020 | 0
Enable FCC Mode on DJI FPV System (700mw 8 Channels)
In CE mode, the maximum output is limited to 25 mW, and there are only 4 channels available, while in FCC mode those numbers are increased to 700 mW and 8 channels.
NOTE that you should follow your local regulations regarding which mode to use.
How to switch to FCC mode from CE mode
- Take the micro SD Card out of the Air Unit
- Create a text file on the root directory, name it
1in the file, which means FCC mode for USA or any other number according to this list:
- 1 – FCC mode for US, 8 Channels
- 2 – FCC mode for Canada 4 Channels
- 3 – HK CE 4 Channels
- 4 – CN SRRC 4 Channels
- 5 – JP Japan 3 Channels
- 6 – KR Korea 4 Channels
- 7 – BR Brazil 4 Channels
- 8 – FR CCA 4 Channels
- Insert SD card in the Air Unit
- Power up goggles, and then Air Unit
in the Player menu you should see now 8 channels.
Attention updating the firmware on your DJI FPV goggles and Air Unit will always reset the power setting back to the default settings according to your region!