Cédric Walter | Oct 8, 2020 | 0
Enable 1200 mw Mode on DJI FPV System
- You should follow your local regulations regarding which mode to use.
- Long term hardware effects are unknown
- You get more or less 30% more range
- Your system must be already in FCC mode
- Enable Power Limit as it add some protections against overheating.
- Create a .txt file, name it
- pwr_1 = 1000 mW
- pwr_2 = 1200 mW & 1000 mW
- Save and close
naco_pwr.txtto an SD card
- Put SD card in DJI goggles
- Power on Goggles and Air Unit
Now in the Goggles menu, under Settings -> Device, you should be able to select 1200 mW or 1000 mW