Since I have a lot of raptor 30 bin parts, I will replace all parts on the caliber with them…- Replace paddles with raptor 30 paddles, done on 25.06.2002 -> this suppress completely flutter ! 1 day of hard 3D without any problem
– Add longer tail boom suppport,
– After a crash I will certainly replace landing skids with the raptor 30 landing skids since they are more flexible (loose crash ;-)).
– The phillips head screws used are JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard). There are no substitutes. Regular metric drivers will not work. So it is a good idea to replace them all with allen screw before stripping original head screws (they are made of a very cheap metal)
– Add an air filter, the engine sucks air from the airflow coming from the fan, this reduce possibility of dust entering in the carb.
– You can use raptor 30 main rotor blade.
– If you use the kyosho canopy, do not apply the decals (it is really a pain to apply them), but sligthly sand the screen and paint it instead.