Robosapiens 2 presentation during CES 2005
Robotic physicist Mark Tilden has release its second version of robotsapiens (price tag around 200$). It can now control 2 others robot (Robotpet and Roboraptor), can follow a laser line, recognize with his color camera persons and environment…
Official Homepage Woowee
Pictures of the prototype on Solarbotics.net
Soon someone will have to enter the 3 robotics laws in their silicon brain for sure:
- A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
- A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
- A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
- Even better, the toy is highly hackable see here and here …
- The top of the line walking robots are also visible (videos+pictures)on this great site http://www.plyojump.com/index.html