Ninebot KickScooter MAX G30D
The Segway MAX G30D is specially designed for Switzerland and Germany and complies with traffic regulations. The best choice for a high quality and comfortable driving experience. The scooter has a particularly long range, up to 65km. The tubeless pneumatic tires help you to achieve greater riding comfort and the LED lights at the front and rear, the reflectors and the bell offer you the greatest safety when driving.
- First street-legal KickScooter in its class with ABE approval
- Serial number and integrated holder for the warranty sticker available
- Maximum speed is 20 km/h*
- Range up to approx. 65 km, top performance in this class**
- 10 inch tubeless pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
- Built-in charger for fast charging
- Can climb up to 20 % gradient road
- Dual and regenerative braking system for increased safety and stability
- Water resistance IPX5 for the frame (IPX7 water resistance for the core components)
- Loud bell for pressing and side reflectors for increased safety on busy roads
What to do first
- Mount the handlebars – check and retighten all screws
- Activate the scooter. Do not charge the scooter when trying to activate: it wont work 🙂
- Install and register in the Ninebot app (iOS or Android) or login with an existing account.
- Switch on the scooter.
- The Bluetooth icon (ready for connection) lights up and you should hear a bip-bip sound.
- Click on “Vehicle” – “Scan for Vehicle” and connect to the scooter.
- A successful connection is confirmed with a beep. The Bluetooth symbol then lights up continuously.
- Follow the instructions in the app, it is recommended to follow the 2min tutorial.
- Do not install or update to the latest firmware, this will limit your capabilities to install custom firmware.
What to do regularly
Check and retighten all screws
Check and control tires pressures
|You are||Front Tire||Rear Tire|
|50-70 kg||30-40 psi or 2 to 2.8 bar||40 – 50 psi or 2.8 to 3.5 bar|
|70-90 kg||40-45 psi or 2.8 to 3.1 bar||45 – 55 psi or 3.1 to 3.8 bar|
|90-100 kg||45-50 psi or 3.1 to 3.4 bar||50 – 55 psi or 3.4 to 3.8 bar|
|100 kg +||50-60 psi or 3.5 to 4.2 bar||60-65 psi or 4.1 to 4.5 bar|
What to buy next
Segway Ninebot Front Bag
Available in 2, 2.5, 3 or 4 liters size, rain resistant