Cédric Walter | Oct 8, 2020 | 0
How to Install vShare on iPhone & iPad
Disclaimer: I don’t recommend vShare or any other alternatives to Install .IPA files. The only reason of this post is to help users try out paid apps before they decide to purchase them. This post do not support piracy or piracy-related apps.
I recommend you to use instead Android since you can test any paid application for 24h and get a refund if you are not satisfied!
You will need:
Only 2 steps are required
- Install AppSync
- Install vShare
- Is a package that Cydia asks you to install if you want to install Installous/vShare.
- Allows users to sync and install cracked App Store applications to your iOS device.
- Works by patching the Mobile Installation file on the iOS firmware which is needed to install .ipa files (App Store Apps) without going through iTunes.
- Is only available through an external repository that must be added to Cydia.
- Open Cydia
- Go to Manage -> Sources -> Edit -> and tap on Add
- Type repo.hackyouriphone.org and tap on Add Source to add the repo
- Now search for “AppSync for iOS 6″ and install it
After you’ve installed AppSync, do the following:
- Open Safari
- Visit http://v.appvv.com/en/
- Click Download/Install vShare to install vShare
- Once installed, vShare will show up as an icon on the home screen