Demotivation by despair inc.
Some great sentences taken from despair.inc a company which is selling a lot of calendars, posters, mugs, and gadgets.
- Get to work: You Aren’t Being Paid to Believe In the Power of Your Dreams
- Ambition: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Sometimes Ends Very Very Badly
- Meetings: None of Us Is As Dumb As All of Us
- Idiocy: Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
- Mistakes: It Could Be That The Purpose of Your Life Is Only to Serve as a Warning to Others
- Procrastination: Hard Work Pays Off After Time, But Laziness Always Pays Off Now
- Consulting: If you’re not a part of the solution, there’s good money to be made in prolonging the problem.
- Flattery: If You want to get to the top, prepare to kiss a lot of the bottom
- Risks: If You never try anything new, You’ll miss out on many of Life’s great disapointments.
They are also selling a book: "The art of demotivation: a revolutionary new management guide"