PC1: true Xp2800+ (not Barton) on Nforce2 Asus A7N8X deluxe – 1024Mb
PC2: true [email protected] on Nforce2 Asus A7N8X deluxe -512 Mb
click here to hear my system running on <1 Fan> <2 Fans> <No Fan>
- A must for ears, so quiet and so easy to install (only if you reduce voltage of fans from 12V to 5V as on PC2).
- I recommend you a middle or big tower to install everything inside (as on PC1)
- I recommend you to choose the smallest radiator available (the senfu on PC1 provide good performance at a noise level you can not hear!!!!)
- Expensive? yesÂ¨but:
1. You can use part during years…You must admit that this is not the case with your air cooling radiator. For example: forget you Alpha pal 6035 with your latest XP 3000, it is only validated till 1500MHz, it cost me alone 50â?¬
2. You can choose a less expensive radiator, or buy an old one from an old car, but you will have to cleaned it properly.
3. You do not need 2 or 3 ventilators, one is enough.
- Maintenance? every 6 months check the coolant.