Cédric Walter | Oct 8, 2020 | 0
ICO STATISTICS FOR 2018 AND OUTLOOK FOR 2019
The last 6 months of ICO have been imported and can be browse at https://ico.tokens-economy.com/statistics. I display there historical ICO data for all cryptocurrencies friendly countries for each month of the year. What you can get out of all these charts:
- You can see the number of ICO per months over 13 major countries (Cayman-Islands, UK, USA, Cyprus, Estonia, France, Germany, Liechtenstein, Malta, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, Switzerland),
- Each country has its own color, how often that color appear on the map represents the relevance of that country in the given month,
- Each bubble is a company and its size is directly linked to the amount of money raised,
- The amount raised per months is displayed in the upper right corner,
- By clicking on a month you can examine a full-screen version.