- C.S. - www.cimmanon.org
- Gene Shepherd - www.imporium.org
- John F -www.stonegauge.com
- Magenson - http://blog.magenson.de/
- Matt Mullenweg - photomatt.net
- Matt Warden - www.mattwarden.com
- Paul Andrew Johnston - pajhome.org.uk
I must also pack everything into a new version of the component or better say refactored the code a little bit, because it is still full of debug statements...
robot wo want to submit spam comments must pay the prize (using cpu time, approx. 100 hashcash max. each minute on a high end computer) and compute manually (can not be automated by submitting directly to the form) a Hashcash (www.Hashcash.org)
Extract form the document of wp-hashcash:
This plugin used to be called âSpam Stopgap Extreme.â? Now itâs been moved to the WP plugins repository under the new name âWordpress Hashcash.â? All future development will take place through the plugins repository.
- Log and emailing of spam, for your records
- Client-side hash required.
- The âKeyâ? is hashed once before output to the html formâso spammers canât make sense of it, and then hashed on the client side, again.
- The âKeyâ? is now a time-dependent, visitor dependent hash, for more variability. You canât just compute the right md5 once, because itâs always changing.
- Failure to compute the md5 hash results in a 1 minute timeout penalty. "
Expect a release before week end...But I must also inform Arthur Konze first for a feedback
Then I will add the same code in login page (because generizing the code),in order to avoid brute forcing password in admin login page....and in guestbook (because I was spammed many times last week)
|J'Ã©tait aujourd'hui (20.02.2005) au Swiss-Moto show 2005 Ã Zurich. Le pays ou on vend un Bombardier Baja X 650 (le quad que je veut) 19000CHF (au lieu de 8990â¬ en Europe), un Suzuki LTZ400 14000CHF (au lieu de 7500â¬) soit le prix d'une Suzuki Hayabusa (180HP), ou d'une Honda CBR 1000 RR, reste que cela reste toujours moins cher qu'une Agusta mv Ã 63000 CHF mais arrÃªtons de nous faire du mal. ah si j'Ã©tait riche lalalala... ;-)|
Tout ce qui avait 4 roues (et moins) a Ã©tÃ© pris en photos et c'est ici, dans la gallerie 'Swiss Moto 2005'
I was today at the Swiss-Moto show in Zurich-Messe. A lot of pictures are available in the gallery 'Swiss Moto 2005'
- The hunter-killer military robots
- Scouts buildings, tunnels and caves.
- Hauls tons of weapons and gear and performs searches and reconnaissance.
- Drone in flight
- Security guard, will soon be able to launch drones to conduct surveillance, psychological warfare and other missions.
Rootkit replace some part of the kernel or programs in order to do operations in the background or avoid being compromise...As usual, they're a lot of malchance that windows get attack more often, since:
- You are running as admin user or
- M$ program isolation is a joke (sandboxing, user rights ...).
Note: a tool to detect a lot of them under linux: chkrootkit, the version 0.44 is available under YaST Suse 9.2, to launch it simply type as root: chkrootkit after installation...