Health is the level of functional or metabolic efficiency of a living being. In humans, it is the general condition of a person's mind, body and spirit, usually meaning to be free from illness, injury or pain (as in "good health" or "healthy"). [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health]
I have done one last Saturday…for 22.90€ in France
An Orthopantomogram (OPG) or Dental Panoramic Radiograph (DPR), also known as a "panorex", is a panoramic scanning dental X-ray of the upper and lower jaw. It shows a two-dimensional view of a half-circle from ear to ear. An OPG relies on tomography i.e. images of specific radiographic planes are taken to make up the larger panoramic image. [WikiPedia]
I then ask what a MRI Magnetic resonance imaging cost, only 69€ TTC in Mulhouse (France 25km from Swiss Borders)
Amoxicillin is used in the treatment of a number of infections including: acute otitis media, streptococcal pharyngitis, pneumonia, skin infections, urinary tract infections, salmonella, lyme disease, and chlamydia infections.
I have to do some dental work done, and this is how I came across the following outrageous prizes in Switzerland:
|Number of Pills||Price €||Price CHF||Price per Pill||Origin|
|TEVA||12||2.06 €||2.47 CHF||0.2058 CHF||France|
|SANDOZ||12||2.25€||2.70 CHF||0.225 CHF||France|
|ZENTIVA||12||2.25€||2.70 CHF||0.225 CHF||France|
|MEPHA||20||37.5€||45 CHF||2.25 CHF||Switzerland|
Price per pill is 10 yes TEN times more expensive in Switzerland than in France! Yes that a
Switzerland's Health Care System is DEEPLY BROKEN and controlled by 3 monopoly
|Number||Density for 100’000 persons||France |
|Number||Density for 100’000 persons|
|Insurance companies||80 to 90 private insurance companies||1’275 mutuelles |
118 private insurance companies
CH: references 2010 + Swiss HealthCare System + http://www.civitas.org.uk/nhs/download/switzerland.pdf
FR: References 2012 + Private Health Insurance in France http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/35/11/30455292.pdf 2500 pages / page 18 “Mutuelles represent roughly 60% of the total market. Non-profit provident institutions and private insurance companies (including both for-profit and non-profit carriers) split the remaining 40%”
Never Never buy any medicament in Switzerland, go to France/ Germany by Car, offer you a restaurant and a day abroad and it will be still cheaper!
For the skeptical out there I have all bills and boxes to prove this!
Best and Worst PDAs/Smartphones sorted by radiation levels
Are cell phones safe? Many research groups around the world are working to find out. Your cell phone emits radiation to send voice and text messages from you to the other caller. Some (not all) studies of frequent cell-phone users suggest this radiation may increase risks for cancer or children's behavior problems. Use this guide to find your phone and safer, low-radiation choices. Listing is based on phones currently available from major carriers. You can also see all available phones or all phones (current and legacy) ranked by radiation. [Source http://www.ewg.org/cellphoneradiation/Get-a-Safer-Phone]
Privacy Statement | Copyright Notice | Licenses
© 1999-2012 Waltercedric.com. Designed by Cédric Walter. Sitemap
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. All Rights Reserved. All photos remain copyright © their rightful owners. No copyright infringement is intended.
Disclaimer: The editor(s) reserve the right to edit any comments that are found to be abusive, offensive, contain profanity, serves as spam, is largely self-promotional, or displaying attempts to harbour irrelevant text links for any purpose.