1. Download and install the Android SDK found here.
2. Download this zip containing new latest Android images:
3. Unpack files to a temporary location.
4. Backup the folder <android-sdk-folder>/tools/lib/images (<android-sdk-folder> is the Android SDK installation folder)
5. Replace the files ramdisk.img, system.img and userdata.img in <android-sdk-folder>/tools/lib/images with the files unpacked from the zip in step 3.
6. Start the emulator and wait.
|And if you don't want to try this HACK, just watch the posted Screencast detailing the main new features of Cupcake|
Privacy Statement | Copyright Notice | Licenses
© 1999-2012 Waltercedric.com. Designed by Cédric Walter. Sitemap
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. All Rights Reserved. All photos remain copyright © their rightful owners. No copyright infringement is intended.
Disclaimer: The editor(s) reserve the right to edit any comments that are found to be abusive, offensive, contain profanity, serves as spam, is largely self-promotional, or displaying attempts to harbour irrelevant text links for any purpose.